HamliNet is the password protected area of our website for the Hamlin community where you can access all of the latest news and information specifically meant for students, parents, alumnae and faculty and staff. The
space is highly customizable, and stores your preferences for the next time you log in (see individual login instructions below). HamliNet is a great place for sharing, so your thoughts and feedback are greatly appreciated.
For efficiency, the easiest way to provide feedback is to use the "Contact Us" form here.
Individual Login Information
Our system allows you to login based on your email address and a unique password. This
allows us to link you directly to your site profile so you can update your information in the
online directory. Additionally, it allows you to save your
preferences for ongoing visits to HamliNet.
If you do not have an email address on file with the school, please email the Registrar at email@example.com and provide a current email address.
I. Logging on to HamliNet:
1) Click on HamliNet Login in the upper right hand corner of the home page.
2) You will be prompted to log on to HamliNet.
3) Click “Retrieve Password.”
4) Use your Online Families Directory email as your Email/Username.
5) An email will be sent to you with a temporary password.
6) Return to HamliNet login, and enter your Email/Username and temporary password.
7) You will be prompted immediately to reset your password.
NOTE: Once you have set up your password, it will be saved in the system for future use. For assistance logging onto HamliNet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Updating Your Profile:
1) Log on to HamliNet, and click on the “Profile” button in the upper right corner.
2) Check your profile to make sure that your information is correct.
3) If changes need to be made, click on “Update Your Profile.” Changes will save automatically, and the Registrar will be notified of any changes you make to your profile.
4) Please keep your profile current.
III. Accessing the Online Directories via HamliNet:
1) Log on to HamliNet.
2) Go to “Hamlin Today.”
3) Click on “Directories.”
4) Click on “Families” directory.
5) Search by individual name, OR search the Printable Directory by grade level/division.
6) The online directory is a live database that is continuously updated.
7) All names in the directory are listed alphabetically.