Sign up here
- Are you established in your field and want to share what you've learned along the way with a fellow alumna?
- Are you at a place on your professional life where you could benefit from a mentor who can offer you advice and guidance?
and we'll connect alumnae looking for mentors with those interested in being mentors. Hamlin Alumnae on LinkedIn
When you list Hamlin as your alma mater on LinkedIn, you unlock a wealth of networking capabilities! Just follow these easy steps:
- Log on to LinkedIn
- Click on "Me" in the top menu
- Click "View Profile" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to the Education section of your profile and click the "+"
- Start typing "Hamlin" and then click on "The Hamlin School" in the drop down menu
- Enter your class year if you'd like
- Click Save!
Once you've added Hamlin as your alma mater, join our Hamlin Alumnae Network private LinkedIn group. You can use the group to make announcements, post or look for a job, or start a discussion. Click here
to join our LinkedIn group.Publicize an Internship or Job
Post your job or internship opening on our Hamlin Alumnae Network LinkedIn group
We host networking events a few times a year. Check out our Alumnae Events Calendar
for upcoming Networking Events.