What is eScrip?
eScrip is a fast and easy way of giving money to the Hamlin school. When you sign up and make purchases via the multitude of participating merchants and online retailers, a percentage of the money you spend on online purchases is automatically paid to The Hamlin School. To see the list of participating stores and online shops please click here
and start earning money for our school today!
How to register
After you register, remember there are three ways to help Hamlin earn money
- Go to www.escrip.com to create a new account or log in if you already have an account
- Forgot your login information? Call eScrip customer service at 1-800-592-0942 and press 3 or go to the eScrip website and click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the homepage
- Select Hamlin (group ID# 136556087) as the school you would like your purchases to benefit
- Returning eScrip members should go the eScrip website and then to the "My eScrip" tab to review/re-register cards
- Note: credit cards must be re-registered upon expiration
1. At the grocery store.
Many local grocery stores participate in eScrip via loyalty programs or credit card registration. Mollie Stone’s requires you to sign up for their loyalty card program and then register your loyalty card in your eScrip account. If you shop at Cal-Mart with a credit card registered in your eScrip account proceeds will automatically go to Hamlin. At this time, Whole Foods does not participate in the program.
2. At the online mall:
Broad variety of online shops (Amazon, Apple Store, Gap, J.Crew, Macy’s, Pottery Barn, Saks, Williams-Sonoma)
Register, shop at the eScrip Online Mall
, and send rebates of up to 10% of your total purchases to Hamlin. For example, $2,000 of online purchases of apparel, electronics, and holiday gifts over the year can easily rebate $100 toward Hamlin. The eScrip Online Mall also offers discounts and free shipping.eScrip News!
Mollie Stone's Markets has launched the new Mollie Stone's e-Scrip Community Card Program!
Hamlin can now receive up to 5% of your families' purchases every time you shop at any of the nine Mollie Stone's locations! Pick up a card at any Mollie Stone's Market and present it every time you shop. Families will no longer need to use a registered credit or debit card to earn contributions for Hamlin. Simply present your Mollie Stone's eScrip Community Card at checkout and a percentage of your purchases are automatically donated to Hamlin. Sign-up today and help raise funds for Hamlin!
If you have questions or need help, please contact the parent coordinator for eScrip.